Sunday, August 9, 2009

So, we are WAY behind on an update... and I will try to do one later this week sometime. Just had to post this really quick:

I went in to get Abby up this morning, and she was sitting in her crib!! Sitting!! When she saw me, she starting smiling and wiggling... you could tell that she was SO proud of herself.

I suppose it is time to lower her crib mattress!! She is no longer our little baby!!

Big Firsts From This Past Week:
- Pulled herself up from lying down to sitting.
- Successfully started drinking from a sippy cup.
- Started eating (and loving) oatmeal. (We are WAY behind on our cereal/baby food due to her being sick. We were told to only do formula for a few weeks)
- Went to baby story time at the library.
- Learned to bounce in our doorway bouncer seat.
- Aunt Hannah babysat for the first time!

No comments: